Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Elliott wave analysis on Natural Gas - What difference a year makes...

Natural Gas

If you are one of my long term readers you will likely have read my posts on Natural Gas a year ago remember? If not you can read some of my post here:

http://theelliottwavesufer.blogspot.dk/2012/04/elliott-wave-on-natural-gas_19.html and here

http://theelliottwavesufer.blogspot.dk/2012/04/important-bottom-in-place-in-natural.html

As I pointed out in my first post, we should not see a break below 1.87 and the bottom was found at 1.90 just 3 very small pips above the ultimate low.

In my second post I made a call for a rally towards 4.34, which now has been tested, which is a rally of 99%, that is a nice rally.

If my mind serves me well, not many called for a long term bottom in Natural Gas a year ago. But it has turned out to be a valid long term bottom and if my Count is on track we should expect more upside pressure for the coming months. I'm looking for a continuation higher towards at least 5.00 and more likely higher towards 6.00 before we should expect a bigger correction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment