Translate

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Elliott wave analysis of EUR/AUD

EUR/AUD

If my count is correct wave iii of 3 is just starting and a very powerful rally should soon unfold. Short term we could see red wave ii a bit deeper towards 1.2371, but from there or upon a break above 1.2536, we should see the next rally higher towards at least 1.2733 and more likely towards 1.2946 and maybe even higher.

Only a break below 1.2160 will invalidate my bullish count and call for a deeper correction before the next rally higher.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! For me it is important that your opinion on wave numbers and asked to "Set the clock".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diversanta,

      You are welcome!

      I had some spar time early this morning and looked at EUR/AUD right away.

      Hope it will help you.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
  2. Thnaks for the analysis EWS . Thats was very helpfull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi EWS,
    Facebook. I am wondering if we recently completed a flat. If I look at the 60 minute, I have wave 1 ending on 3/27 at 26.28. I show an impulse (wave A) down to 25.28 on 4/1. Then, wave B to 27.80 on 4/5 followed by an impulse down (wave C) to 26.42 on 4/9.
    If this is the case wave A impulse = $1 and wave C impulse =$1.38 or roughly 1.38% of wave A. Which isn't unsual for ABC's.
    If this is true, does that mean wave 2 ended at 26.42?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Todd,

      I think you analysis is spot on, so just stay with it and enjoy the ride.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete