Translate

Friday, May 4, 2012

Technical analysis on AUD/TRY; CAD/TRY and NZD/TRY

 AUD/TRY
 CAD/TRY
NZD/TRY

See my last two posts from February and April here: http://theelliottwavesufer.blogspot.com/2012/02/elliott-wave-and-technical-analysis-on_15.html
http://theelliottwavesufer.blogspot.com/2012/04/elliott-wave-and-technical-analysis-on_04.html

Being long TRY and selling AUD, CAD or NZD has been quite rewarding. Adding the forward premium has made it even better trades. I still see a great potential in CAD/TRY, so if you haven't sold CAD against TRY it's not to late yet.
If you don't want to be short AUD, CAD or NZD to can buy TRY against EUR and JPY too.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    Welcome to the Elliott Wave Surfer. I'm glad you like what you see and I will keep on posting.

    Kind regards
    EWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to take this chance to state that i really like your post. It has been a fine source of information for me in my study. Thank you so much.hypotension during pregnancy

    ReplyDelete