Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Elliott wave analysis of Crude oil - Slight change in my short term count

Weekly

Hourly
 
Crude Oil
 
The unexpected break below 101.04 has forced me to change my Count. The expanded ending diagonal, that was my preferred Count has been invalidated and the Count shown above is the new preferred Count. The change is not that big, but this new Count calls for a move lower towards 99.74 before wave c of 4 is finally in place and wave 5 higher towards 116.25 and possibly even higher towards 126.29 if wave 5 becomes extended. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi EWS,
    Where do you see EUR/USD pulling back to?
    Is it abnormal for a 38% retracement to 1.3439 for wave 1? I was thinking of 1.3376 (50% retracement), but, it doesn't fit with my other technical info.
    Also do you think SPWR will extend now? It looks pretty good. I'm not in it but the rally looks strong here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Todd,

      You are right a 38.2% retracement of wave 1 is not the most common retracement, but is not that uncommon and I don't think we are going to get much more than that, but then as long as 1.3598 protects the upside, the downside stays vunrable. If/when we break below 1.3479 the point becomes 1.3540.

      I think SPWR is in wave iii of 5 higher and we will likely see a move towards 35.48 before the wave 5 is done.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
  2. Hello, I wonder if you'd mind taking a look atthe IBEX. My own analysis is here. http://alastair-mcneill.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibex-confluence-of-resistance-at-10366.html I'd like your opinion on it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alastair,

      I think you Count is spot on, so stay with that and enjoy the ride towards 10,366.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete