Translate

Monday, September 7, 2009

EUR/USD - Recount

(Click on the picture to enlarge)

I have made a slight change in my count. With todays rally to 143.60 red wave ii couldn't have finished last thursday at 143.48. Therefor I have moved red wave ii to 143.60. A break below 142.85 would add confidence to my count, but we need to see some acceleration to the downside soon.

I don't like the lack of followthrough to the downside, but will give the US-dollar the benefit of the doubt as long as 144.04 stays unbroken. Any break above 144.04 should mean that a new challenge of 144.46 should be seen and we should see a new high near the 145,50 area.

With the US-markets closed today due to "Labour day" I don't expect much action before tomorrow, when the US-market opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment