Translate

Friday, September 4, 2009

EUR/USD - Minor wave (iii) should be about to begin


(Click on the pictures to enlarge)
I am still convinced that EUR/USD topped with the test of 144.46.
I must admit that the waves does a very good work hidding the next big move, but I'm sure it's going to be to the downside. Yesterday we saw a nice backtest of the former supportline (now resistance), even saw a slight break above the line, scaring away the weakest hands.
It now seems that minor pink wave (i) and (ii) is done and pink wave (iii) down to the 141 - 141.10 area is about to begin. A break below 141.74 will add confidence to my count. The minor red wave (ii) high at 143.48 can't be broken at any time, if it does my call for a top at 144.46 will be in danger and risk a new test of 144.46 and problably a move higher towards 145.50 at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment