Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DJI - There is a very good chance that this could be it


(Click at the pictures to enlarge)
There is a very good chance that this could be it!
As can be seen, we have seen a nice five wave up from 9,253.08 to 9,713.56. thereby we saw an overshooting of our ideal target at 9,653.90, but a rather small on if I may say so.
If this is it, we should soon see a powerfull downmove take back all that have been gained since the 3 of September. Ideally we will see that been taken back in half the time it took to get there.
The bear market rally since March 6'th has been rather stubbon and have keept going higher and higher, and I can fell that I'm loosing patience, this is nomaly a good sign that the rally is about to be over. I'm as every body else and most have not paticipated in this rally and are about to jump in or have done so lately. If I didn't use the Elliott Wave pinciple I problably would have jump in around now too, just to be looking at my money dissapering.
This is not the time to be long under no circumstance. you should rather be out or short - They are the only two options at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment