Translate

Monday, September 19, 2011

Charts of interest

Apple - I doesn't do much in single stocks, but I keep an eye on them and when Apple today reached new all time highs, I do think it's interesting to see, that my count suggest we are in the final part of the rally since 1997. Can we reach 450? Maybe, but I will focus on support at 353 a break below here will be the first serious warning that the top is in place.


Gold - In my daily analysis of gold, I have concluded that we are in a wave iv correction, but looking at the bigger picture we can see, that we are in the later part of the rally since 1999.

The tricky part here is, that we could very well see the last spike up as a run away moon shoot.

Any break below 1,478 will indicate, that the top is in place.


Copper - Has now clearly broken down from the rising channel, calling for a decline towards the 279 - 285 area. But more importantly the breakdown in Copper is telling us, that the global economy is weakening.


Corn - Is also looking weak after the break below 700. We could very well be looking at a Shoulder/Head/Shoulder top. This top-formation will be activated if the neckline at 620 is broken.

I count the rally from late 2008 as wave-[B] of a large flat correction, that began in mid-2008. If my count is correct we are now in the beginning of wave-[C] down. This [C]-wave should ideally end below the end of wave-[A] at 290.

No comments:

Post a Comment