Translate

Friday, May 10, 2013

Elliott wave analysis of EUR/JPY and EUR/NZD

 EUR/JPY

As I expected it was only a question of time before resistance at 130.37 gave away and the underlying upside pressure forced the price higher. We are currently in wave 5 and the ideal target for wave 5 is near 135.47. Breaking down what we have seen of wave 5 so far, we are currently in wave (iii) of iii. I expect wave (iii) to end at 132.12 from where we should see wave (iv) down to 131.58 and maybe 131.15 before wave (v) takes over for a rally towards 133.59 before wave iii of 5 ends.

EUR/NZD

After a little detour to 1.5482 red wave ii finally found its bottom and we should now be in red wave iii higher. This red wave iii is expected to be very powerful and resistance at 1.5658 and at 1.5717 should not cause any trouble, once this wave really gets going. The target for this red wave iii is expected to be near 1.6142 and red wave iv should be a shallow correction to 1.5985 with a possibility of a deeper correction down to 1.5885 before the next powerful rally higher to 1.6299 in red wave v, which just ends wave (iii). Longer term I expect this rally to go much higher and we should at least see 1.7000 tested. However, I would not be surprised to see a continuation higher towards 1.9571 over the next many months.

10 comments:

  1. Hi EWS with EURNZD in 1hour looks like expanding correction abc x abc x would you expect one more downward push before next move up
    Best Regards and have a great weekend jt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JT,

      Not really. I would expect EUR/NZD to move higher any time now and is looking for a break above 1.5639 to confirm the next rally higher to 1.5717 and beyond.

      Thank you and a great weekend to you too.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
  2. EWS,
    Is there any other way to look at SPWR? I really don't think it's going to let anyone in. They had great earnings and they are just beginning a monthly bollinger band squeeze. If you look at the bollinger bands on the monthly you can see an uptrend has started.
    Being on the sideline is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI EWS:

    Are you meaning we are in a wave iii of iii at EURJPY? Or are we in a wave iii of 5?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manuel

      Yes I think we are in wave iii of iii of 5. which Means we still have some way to travel. That said, we also have to remember, that we are in wave 5, so we can't be over confidential, but for now we should more upside once the wave iv of iii correction is over.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
  4. Hi EWS,
    ok,
    It looks to me like we have confirmation on SPWR. Am I right? I would like to buy at least a tiny position and have a stop at $15.06. Please let me know if you think we are in wave 3.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Todd,

      I agree with you. I too think we are in wave 3 after the massive break above the base channel resistance line.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
  5. Hi EWS,
    Could you help me?
    In this time I don't know where we are in EUR/USD...
    Could you update your short term graphic
    Thank you for all
    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quim,

      I have made a post regarding EUR/USD.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete