Translate

Monday, December 6, 2010

EUR/USD - Wave ii done or is one more high needed?

After an almost perfect hit of my target area between 133.75 - 134.10 (the high set was 134.36). This could well be the final spike high, which a break below 133.18 will confirm, but as long as 133.18 protects the downside the is a small possibility that one more new high is needed to end wave ii.

A break below 133.18 will confirm the top for a new decline to at least 126.16, where wave iii = i.
On the way down support will be found at 131.63 and 129.64.

2 comments:

  1. Surfer, you've made some nice analysis past few times I dropped in on your blog, yeah you nearly nailed that C@134.36, I think other blogs I viewed had their targets in the mid 133 level. I'm sort of a silent watcher, let those who are more proficient do their work than i sort of see how it jives with my own count. I also recall you were in the neighborhood of the 142 Top, almost bested Rueters who was near perfect with that call, anyways, thanks for sharing your work, nice content for sure. Paul aka Liquidfx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seaducer67

    Thank you for your kind words.

    EWS

    ReplyDelete