Translate

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

EUR/USD - Wave 3 down progressing nicely

The above chart shows the expected series of wave 3 and 4's. Look for wave (iv) to end close to 134.12, before the next decline lower in wave (v) ending wave iii.


Original post below:

After the fast decline yesterday and the break below 134.58, which froced me to re-adopt the Expanded Flat correction count as wave 2. The first part of wave 3 down has progressed nicely. We should now be looking for a serie of waves 3-4's before ending the first part of wave 3 down.
Wave i of 3 should ideally end near the 132.72, but thrid waves is normally strong and powerful and extensions within extensions is not unlikly.

The chart below is the USD Index, showing a clear break of the downtrend since 88.70, confirming the new uptrend.




2 comments:

  1. Hello EWS,

    thanks for your constantly very good work.

    Please let us discuss the 1-2, 1-2, 1-2 section.

    I saw, that you labled it that way, whereas I had only 1-2, 1-2.

    So I recounted it again. The result was, that we might have made an error both :-(

    I had placed my first one too deep at 3544 (somehow I had the impression of an extended 5 in the first wave down - but that was clearly an error). So now I have my first one at 3578.

    Your second 1 has o hourly chart 7 waves and on 15min 17 waves. That is corrective.

    Therefore I think we have after the first 1 at 3578 a flat correction, where the corresponding wave 2 is to be placed at 3606.

    Would you mind to take a second look and share your thoughts?

    Best to you my friend,

    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Markus,

    Thank you!

    You might very well be right. I'm very much in doubt about the third 1-2 as wave 2 of my third 1-2, retraced almost all of the firste wave. That is allowed by the EWT, I choose to keep the count as long as possible.

    The series of waves 3-4 will soon prove me wrong if there is only two 1-2's.

    The very best to you too my friend and keep up your exellente work.

    EWS

    ReplyDelete