Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

GBP/USD - Look for a correction towards 1.6604 before higher towards 1.6981.

GBP/USD

The correction I expected yesterday is unfolding nicely, but it will likely be a bit larger than I expected yesterday, where I was looking for a correction towards 1.6624, but as we now can measure wave a I have calculated wave c to end near 1.6604, where wave c will be equal in length to wave A, and set the stage for wave v higher towards 1.6981.

Longer term I'm looking for wave 3 higher towards 1.7595.



2 comments:

  1. look this...do you think this is a valid label waves?

    http://i.imgur.com/4jgGv4Z.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zink,

      I think the rally is a valid count. I guess you Count the B-wave as a double zig-zag, but under this Count the ongoing wave C should continue higher towards 1.8428.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete