Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Elliott wave anlysis of EUR/USD and GBP/USD



EUR/USD

It is still a little early, but I do think that wave 2 ended with the test of 1.3773. I will now be looking for a powerful wave 3 decline towards at least 1.3121. Short term I will be looking for a break below  support 1.3562 confirming that wave 2 did end at 1.3773 and wave 3 lower is developing.

GBP/USD
 
I do think the final wave v higher towards 1.70 is developing, but we do need some additional confirmation in form of a break above minor resistance at 1.6683 and more importantly a break above resistance at 1.6702 confirm wave iii of V higher towards at least 1.6852. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your friends from wavetrack keep believe in heavy down both gbp and eur from here!!

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0rptruj259zfkh/20140227_Extended_Report_EW-Compass.pdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zink,

      They have a valid count. As long as support at 1.6487 hasn't been broken I with stay with my count, but I know when I'm wrong and that's the most important.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
    2. know when are wrong! i agree!!

      Delete
    3. Looking at theirs count versus mine I don't think they are that different. I'm looking for one more high before a correction, but I'm not looking for something as Deep as they are.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
    4. they tell the trust correction will be at 1,60...more down is extension!

      Delete
    5. You told on more high till where you think will retrace?

      Delete