Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2010

AUD/USD - The break above 90.50 forced me to alter my wave-count



The break above resistance at 90.50 forced me to alter my wave-count. Before we get to the new count, this is one of the nice things about the Elliott Wave Principle, that the rule, that wave four can't overlap wave one, gave you a very low risk trade. Yes the stop was taken out, but with a very limit loss.

Okay then the new count is, that minor wave i ended at 87.33 and minor wave ii became a double zig-zag, which ended yesterday with the test of 92.66. A break below 91.81 would be first minor confirmation that wave ii did infact end at 92.66, while a break below 90.90 confirms for a new decline below 87.33 for an ideal target near 83.08.

I am thinking that a new low risk trade have precented it self againe in selling AUD ag. USD on a break below 91.81 with a 92.70 stop-loss (1% risk).

No comments:

Post a Comment