Translate

Monday, March 24, 2014

Elliott wave analysis of GBP/AUD - Possible S/H/S top in place?


GBP/AUD

Zink asked me if a Shoulder/Head/Shoulder top was apparent in this cross. As can be seen on the 4 hourly chart a possible S/H/S top could be in place, but the question is more whether, this will cause a major decline or just be cause a "minor" correction before the next impulsive rally higher. I prefer the later. I will be looking for a decline towards 1.7746 before the next rally higher.

However the decline from 1.8825 isn't the best looking in regards to being impulsive and a ending diagonal could be developing and if this is the case we should not see a move below 1.7865 before the next impulsive rally higher. However, for now we should be looking for more downside pressure.

2 comments:

  1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ee4eboi25nzne3p/20140324_Extended_Report_EW-Compass.pdf

    Hi EWS this is the last report of your friends!!

    What you think about eurousd and gbpusd?
    Who have rigth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zink,

      I don't know who's going to be rigth, but I know when I'm wrong and need to review my Count. Then same is the issue with my friends from WaveTrack.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete