Translate

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Elliott wave analysis of GBP/USD - Short term


GBP/USD

Panos asked me for my short term view on Cable.

I think we have wave D of the major B-wave triangle in place at 1.6256. From 1.6256 we have seen wave i and ii likely ended at 1.6236 and I will now be looking for a impulsive decline towards at least 1.5668, which a break below 1.6133 will confirm.

However, if we does break above 1.6256 I will move the ending point of wave D to the new high. Even though E-waves of triangles can be sub-normal I do think that the consolidation we have seen since the top at 1.6256 will be unproportional small in respect to the prior wave D.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your quick reply..I appreciate it a lot..

    Best regards,
    Panos

    ReplyDelete