Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Elliott wave analysis on EUR/USD and GBP/USD

 EUR/USD

Zink has asked me to update my Count on EUR/USD and GBP/USD and if has changed my long term counts.

Let me start by saying, that I have not changed my long term Counts neither on EUR/USD or GBP/USD.

I expect wave c to peak any time now, but we will have to remember, that wave 2 can correct all of wave 1, but not a single pip above the start of wave 1, which is at 1.3711. If we break above 1.3711 I will have to change my Count to a very bullish Count, but this scenario is not my preferred Count at this point. I'm  looking for a break below 1.3266 and more importantly below 1.3177 as confirmation, that we have seen wave c peak and a new decline in wave 3 should be under way.


GBP/USD

Long term I'm still looking for this cross to move much higher. However, if we are in b-wave triangle we have only seen wave c bottom at 1.4831 and should now see wave d higher towards 1.6255 and then finally wave e lower before wave C take us much higher.

But is it possible, that USD can be stronger against EUR and weaker against USD? YES it's possible, but I might also just be wrong in one of my calls and if this the case I think it's my EUR/USD Count that is wrong, but for now I will keep my Counts as above and stay flexible.

5 comments:

  1. Can you tell me which one of the platform and brocker you use,because you have a large histori look?Тhanks a lot about EUR/GBP.Best regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diversanta,

      You are welcome.

      I use a system called NetStation, which free and I think a brilliant system.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot about this your analises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've been following your posts for a long time. I find this post contradicting your EUR GBP analysis on Jun 13 http://theelliottwavesufer.blogspot.com/2013/06/elliott-wave-analysis-on-eurgbp.html?m=0. Could you please comment on that?

    ReplyDelete