Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

DJI - Miracles still happens...

Dow Jones Industrial Index:

Now we know miracles still happens...

Please see my post from yesterday here: http://theelliottwavesufer.blogspot.dk/2013/12/dji-up-or-down.html

The break above 16,058 told us, that the uptrend was still ongoing and that a new test of the high at 16,174.51 was to be expected, as the trend continues higher towards the long standing target near 16,450 (see my post from March 26 - 2012 here: http://theelliottwavesufer.blogspot.dk/2012/03/dow-jones-industrial-index-interesting.html).

As I said yesterday, there are no more bears left and this rally should be short lived. Look for a break below 15,703 to indicate that the top of wave D is indeed in place.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning EWS:

    I obviously keep watching IB35, but I've a couple of questions about that, would you mind to publish your opinion? Thanks a lot and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manuel,

      I have updated my view for the IBEX 35on the blog.

      Kind regards
      EWS

      Delete
  2. thanks for all these charts ews!

    ReplyDelete