Translate

Friday, November 9, 2012

Elliott wave analysis of EUR/USD; EUR/JPY; EUR/NZD; Apple and Facebook

 EUR/USD - Has we finally seen the end of the flat correction from 1.3172? I do think the low is in place, but we need a break above 1.2876 to confirm the bottom and a new rally to at least 1.3100 and likely even above 1.3172 for a move towards 1.3500 longer term.
 EUR/JPY - We saw a break below the base channel support line for a decline to 101.03 (just 1 pip below my target at 101.04). We should now see resistance in the 102.19 - 102.23 area for the next pressure towards the downside. The ideal target for this correction is at 99.35.
 EUR/NZD - The red wave iv correction has extended, but the should be no more room towards the upside. I will be looking for a break below support at 1.5575, which will confirm that red wave iv is over and renewed downside pressure will be seen for a decline towards 1.5363 and ideally towards 1.5300. However a break above 1.5693 will cause a overlap between red wave i and red wave iv, which is not allowed under the Elliott Wave Principle and indicate, that we have already seen an important low.
Apple - Is close to the first major support in the area between 516-522, which will likely cause a sizeable correction towards the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement target at 639. However longer term I expect a deeper decline towards at least 465. 
Facebook - Is close to strong support and a new rally in wave iii should commerce any time now. This wave iii will be an extended wave which should take us much higher towards 26.75.

3 comments:

  1. are you sure your FB count isnt wrong? how is the stock going to go up next week when 800m shares are being released onto the market?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the writing structure of your blog and it does a pretty decent job of presenting the material.


    leilao online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JKF,

    No I not sure that my count on FB is correct, but It's my best and preferred count.

    What I like about the Elliott Wave Principle is that I have three rules and if one of them is broken I know that I'm wrong and I will have to do my homework over again till I get the rigth count or at least the count that works for now.

    I don't know anything about 800m shares being released into the market next week. What I know is, if we break below 18.80 I'm wrong and will have to find a new workable count.

    Kind regards
    EWS

    ReplyDelete