Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

New Service at elliottwavesurfer.com


For more than four years I have been updating this blog in my spare time. I have loved every second of it, but it has also been frustrating to me, that I where not able to update it as much as I would like to.

Over the years I have had a lot of you acknowledge my work, thank you for that. Many even asked why I did not provide it as a service. It was not my initial intention, but it did somehow plant a seed in my mind. About a year ago I decided that I would give it a chance and start my own service Elliott Wave Surfer International. After a lot of planning and hard work I have now reached the first major milestone and is ready to launch the service.   

I hope you will enjoy this new service, which I think I have priced very reasonably.

I will still update this blog once a day, with the same free article as you can read at the Elliott Wave Surfer Home Page Site

Once again, thank you very much for all your feedback and your supportive comments over the years.  

6 comments:

  1. Great looking site EWS congratulation and look forward to subscribing for your in depth view on the markets you provide

    All the best jt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have got benefit in trading by your EUR/JPY and EUR/NZD and other pairs analysis since last year. Before that I analysed most of the analyst trading history on net but no one in success except you. After reading the above post I little disappoint but when I went to your website and see very little and nominal charges that every one can pay and benefit. Thanks. You are genius in your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly if you also post trade recommendation in each your Elliott Analysis it will be a edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure luck will be on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for all the positive comments.

    I think the launch has been a success, but there is always rom for improvement and I will do my very best to optimize my work to the benefit for you.

    Once again thank you very much for your support.

    Kind regards
    EWS

    ReplyDelete