Translate

Friday, July 8, 2011

Crude Oil - New counts

The break above 98.49 yesterday clearly showed, that my previous count was wrong. At the pressent time I have two almost equal possibilities. My preferred count (only slightly) is, that a
serie of 1-2's is taking place. The problem with that count is, that of lately the serie of 1-2's that we have tried all has been invalidated soon or later, which also make me cautious about this possibility.

The second option is, that the decline from 114.72 was an A-B-C decline forming wave [A] and we are now in wave [B]. As wave [A] was a 3-wave decline we are looking at some kind of flat correction if this count is correct. In a simple flat wave [B] will rally back close to the starting point of wave [A].

As I said. I slightly prefer the 1-2 serie count as long as resistance at 99.98 isn't broken to the upside, but any clear break above 99.98 will immediately make the A-B-C count the preferred count.

No comments:

Post a Comment