Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Elliott wave analysis of DJI - S/H/S top triggered



DJI - S/H/S top triggered 

On August 12 - 2016 I posted a post under the headline

"DJI - New all-time high at 18,638 could have long term consequences"



I that post, I said that the new all-time high just seen could have long term consequences and the first warning that a long term top could be in place was a break below 18,247 would be a strong warning that a top is in place. 

Yesterday we did see the break below support at 18,247, with this break we also triggered a small S/H/S top.

On August 21 - 2016 I posted a post under the headline

"Warning of change is in the air" 

The August 21 - 2016 Post can be seen by clicking here

In that post, I showed that the classic Dow signal of divergence between the Dow Jones Transportation and the Dow Jones Industrial indices is more than clear, indicating that change is in the air.

As I said to the members of my service yesterday "If you have a stock portfolio that needs protection, now is as good a time as any to do that"

If you like the above post and want to enjoy the insight and the opportunities that follows, then you should consider joining my service elliottwavesurfer.com. Click at the link and see, what I have to offer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment